Jameos Music Festival
A new edition of Jameos Music Festival returns in 2019 to make us vibrate with the best disco, funk, soul and soulfulhouse on the dance floor of Jameos del Agua.
Orbiting in sounds Soulful House, Disco and Rare Groove with tints of soul, Jazz, R & B and Word Music, Jameos Music Festival has established itself as one of the unmissable dates of summer in the Canary Islands, adding its programming to the incredible beauty of the environment of Lanzarote, which makes it one of the most appetizing offers this summer in Europe.
A careful production as philosophy, according to a unique environment and inherent values ??in Lanzarote such as art, culture, nature and sustainable development, has earned us the praise of sponsors, press, artists and an audience that edition after edition hang the sold out poster in each edition.
In previous editions of Jameos Music Festival has hosted artists such as Joey Black, Dj Spinna, Kevin Yost, Terry Hunter, Bobby and Steve, Anané Vega, Mark Cliwe-Love, DJ Spen, Victor Simonelli, The Legendary Paul ' Trouble 'Anderson, Mad Mats, Rhemi (Neil Pierce & Ziggy Funk), David Kano, JL Magoya, Kiko Navarro, among many others, and has as a godfather exception the great John Morales, a living legend of disco music, who worked in many of the legendary venues of the New York scene like Studio 54, producer of great figures of music and who currently works in some of the most important festivals and venues on the planet.
- Price: €39 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 7 Hours
- Date available from: 25/09/2018
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Additional information: The 4 sessions of this year 2019 will be on June 28, July 19, August 23 and September 20, from 9:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. LGBT
- Organising company: Centros Turísticos Lanzarote
Information supplied by the provider