Elche guided tour.
We will start visiting the Huerto del Cura, the National Artistic Garden that covers a wide area and features a spectacular palm known as Sisi.
Elche is a city located in the comarca of Baix Vinalopó, with 228,300 inhabitants.Explore the World Heritage Palm Groove and enjoy the stunning display of Mediterranean and tropical species.
We will continue this Elche guided tour visiting the Basilica of Saint Mary where the World Heritage lyrical drama, or Mystery Play, is staged annually in August.The Mystery of Elche is a historical treasure of the city and one of the jewels of Valencia’s cultural heritage. The event was listed as a National Monument in 1931, and included by UNESCO in 2001 in its first Proclamation of Masterpieces of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of Humanity.
Bring your camera with you and live amazing experiences in this Elche 4 hours private guided tour. Enjoy this green city with professionals and discover each corner of the city. Get amazed by the two World Heritage sites of Mankind declared by the UNESCO that you can find in Elche, taste the gastronomy and feel like real locals.
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Elche (Alicante - Alacant)
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 05/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: ** ONLY OPERATES ON SATURDAY MORNINGS FROM 11h to 13h**
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Nature
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Quality Tours Mariola
Information supplied by the provider
Imperial Palm Tree at Huerto del cura
Lady of Elche reproduction
Saint Mary´s Basílica, Elche
Altamira Palace, elche
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,200 per person (including taxes)
On this bike tour you will follow in the footsteps of ... (+See more)
€35 per person (including taxes)
1. ... (+See more)
Vilanova de Arousa