Learn to cook authentic PAELLA Valencian
Enjoy an unforgettable day with family and friends,surrounded by orange trees, our magnificent climate, and the experience of cooking the authentic valencian PAELLA.
A unique experience to enjoy the Valencia gastronomic pleasures as experienced by Valencians. Including learning how to make the authentic “SANGRIA”, a typical Spanish drink.
THE PLEASURE OF COOKING
A unique experience in Valencia. Enjoy the pleasure of the authentic Valencian paella as experienced by Valencians, in a typical country house surrounded by orange trees and rice fields. During the process our Chef will unveil the secrets and traditions of our gastronomy.
The country house is placed in a town called Sueca, the origin of the authentic Valencian paella.
The heat of the country house and the beautiful landscapes will introduce you in the real Valencia environment.
During the paella process we will have a break to enjoy a drink and snack with typical products of the cultivated fields of Valencia.
At the end of the course, a certificate issued by our Chef, will qualify you as an ambassador of the Paella.
- Snacks (4) with drinks. Paella with salad. Dessert. Homemade cake with Valencian liqueur and coffee.
- Learning how to make the authentic “SANGRIA”
- English /Spanish. Private vehicle.
Meeting point: Hotel pick-up - drop off.
Meeting time: 11:00 hours.
50 % discount between 6 and 12 years.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/02/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Mi paella en el huerto
Information supplied by the provider
The Pleasureof cooking your paella.
A day of Paella.
Scent of orange blossom.
The "Huerto de consuelin"