Discover the secrets of Dalí
Discover the life and art-work of Dalí, his secrets, passions and singularity, while enjoying one of the greatest natural wonders of Catalonia, the Cap de Creus, an experience that will always remain etched in your memory.
We will visit the picturesque seaside town of Cadaqués with its winding cobbled streets and peaceful coast that worth it a walk around the old quarter and along the beach-front.
After we will go to the bay of Port Lligat where we will have the chance to visit the summer house of Dalí where he drew inspiration to create most of his surrealistic artwork.
At lunchtime we will head towards the peninsula of Cap de Creus, located at the easternmost point of Spain, which is a foreshore natural reserve full of tiny hidden coves and turquoise waters. A stroll along the cliffs edge will give us the chance to admire a breathtaking view of the Mediterranean Sea. We will close the experience visiting the historical lighthouse of the cape.
As an optional activity there is the chance to visit a winery in the incomparable landscape of Cap de Creus, where its soil and weather conditions endow the wine with an unique and remarkable taste.
On our way back we will still have time to visit the castle of Pubol that Dalí bought, restored and decorated with his own artworks as gift to his beloved Gala, as their everlasting love mausoleum.
You can choose between a half day experience including pick up and transfer from Girona and guided tour for 58 €, or full experience including the visit to a winery and tasting of local products and wine for 85 €.
- Price: €58 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 01/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/01/2020
- Additional information: Available every day on request after 9 am, with 24 hours booking in advance and minimun of 2 people. It includes free pick up and transfer from Girona hotels or train station, it doesn´t include meals and tickets. You can choose between a half day experience for 58 €, or full experience including the visit to a winery and tasting of local products and wine for 85 €.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Vívelus
Information supplied by the provider
An evening in Cadaqués
Cadaqués an idilyc town of Costa Brava