Taste of Asturias
Opened in 1970, Corner’s Pub became the place of reference for good cocktails and social gathering for the people of Oviedo.
Symbol of the art, design and style of an era of elegance in Oviedo’s on-trade industry, maintained a unique flavor that makes it a hallmark of the city.
Decorated by Chus Quirós, renowned Spanish decorator, whose modernist style immediately spread across the local life.
So that the public can appreciate this piece of history and in memory to its almost half a century of existence, we will pay tribute to our gastronomy, our culture and our folklore, offering a tasting of Asturian food and drinks, as well as an exhibition of the evolution of traditional asturian music “Tonada”, all accompanied by live music performances
- Price: €30 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 24/05/2017
- Date available to: 31/05/2019
- Additional information: Reservations must be made at least ten days in advance, for a minimum of 10 participants
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Corner´s Pub
Information supplied by the provider
Outside view of the pub
Christmas greeting video to our customers. Carol adapted and performed by Rodrigo Cuevas, famous Asturian mucisian
Other activities you may find interesting
€267 per person (including taxes)
Discover the city of Barcelona in one day and explore ... (+See more)