Accommodation in a house of the sixteenth century.
In a village, in Villarroya de los Pinares. Maestrazgo, Teruel. You can explore its medieval streets,
You can take a stroll through the pine forests, picking mushrooms, observe wild goats, poultry and whole sky with its pristine nights.Go skiing in Valdelinares station about 20 km. Visit the city of Teruel with their lovers, with its dinosaurs Dinópolis, etc. just 50 Km. We are also about 45km. coal mines (in Escucha). We are also less than 20 km from Aliaga Geological Park and many more attractive places... which I will give you complete information.
Two nights accommodation (in a certified as Starlight house) we have telescope and binoculars.
Visit the our wool museum directly, in first person living in one of the oldest traditions of the area.
Maximum capacity 4 pax.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Villarroya de los Pinares (Teruel)
- Duration: 2 Day
- Date available from: 18/01/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Leisure parks. Culture and traditions. Nature. Stargazing
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: El Patio del Maestrazgo
Information supplied by the provider
A dining room
a living room
Other activities you may find interesting
€10 per person (including taxes)
For centuries, the Valencian coastline was fortified ... (+See more)