LA MOLA D´ARES Y LA NEVERA DELS REGATXOLS: El Maestrazgo
Ares del Maestre is one of the most picturesque villages all through Castellon’s geography and this is due partially to its location in the hills of a stunning plateau (mola in Catalan-Valencian language) 1300 meters high. This mola, apart from a vast heritage and cultural value, contains various flora reserves and was declared as a Municipal Natural Park for their special natural features (corals and starfish 1300 meters high?). We will discover all this along the easy path and, among other things, we’ll remember the former industry and trade of ice by visiting the ancient Regatxols’ icehouse, a unique construction in the whole European continent, hand-in-hand with the official tour guide.
Meeting point: Ares del Maestre
Approx. duration: 5 h
Recomm. age: Children from 6
Distance: 7,5 km
- Price: €26.75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
Ares del Maestrat (Castellón - Castelló)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 12/01/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: 15% discount groups of 4/+ people. For more info: www.itinerantur.com --- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ITINERANTUR -Rutas. Cultura. Natura.-
Information supplied by the provider
Ares del Maestrat.
Dry stone´s architecture.
The Regatxols Icehouse