Visit to the Royal Palace of Madrid
Get to know one of the most impressive monuments of the city of Madrid, the Royal Palace. Home of the Spanish monarchy and currently used for state celebrations.
On our tour we left early, in order to avoid large crowds, being able to enjoy its collections and its large official halls with the explanations of an expert guide.
The Throne Room, the Hall of Mirrors or the Room of King Carlos III are some of the points of our itinerary through the interior of this majestic palace.
- Entrance to the Palace
- Guided tour of the interiors and the Jardines del Moro
- Price: €37 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 10/05/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
Jardínes del Moro
Palacio Real de Madrid