6-Days from Barcelona: Córdoba, Sevilla, Granada & Valencia
- La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in its tower of 97’5 metres high. To go up to its top allows enjoying
astonishing panoramic views of Sevilla.
- The Generalife complex was built following the Nasrid Arabic style and consists of buildings, patios and gardens. -
- Calmness, beauty and serenity is breathe during a walk through the Generalife.
- The City of the Arts and Sciences is an architectural and cultural complex designed by Santiago Calatrava. It stands out
for the modern architecture of the Hemisfèric which resembles a giant eye.
- Guided visits in Cordoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra) & Valencia
- Tour Escort during the tour
- Air conditioned deluxe motor-coach
- Accommodation (5 nights) in 4 star hotels (Tourist class or First class)
- Daily Breakfast and 3 dinners.
- Price: €650 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French
- Duration: 6 Day
- Date available from: 23/04/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: NATTIVUS EXPERIENCE
Information supplied by the provider
6-Days from Barcelona
Other activities you may find interesting
€9 per person (including taxes)
Fantastic dramatized tour with an actor representing ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las
€33 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a romantic dinner, an unforgettable anniversary, ... (+See more)