The juedería Seville
Sevilla Jewry, a magical place to get lost in its history, art, places, legends and traditions.
It is must for the enjoyment of the senses, an encounter with history and legend, a walk along the culture and sensitivity, explore its unusual layout of streets, it is a real privilege full of beauty and charm.
Let the imagination to know how was the old Jewish quarter of Seville fly, recreate their old gates into the neighborhood, walk through the narrow streets, we will see the sites instead of its ancient mosques, which later became synagogues and currently are churches, we see the remains of its walls, the origin of its streets, the color of their homes, the most important characters that lived, from rabbis, merchants, through philosophers and treasurers will undoubtedly be an unforgettable journey where You learn the origin of a culture and the evolution of a neighborhood.
The tour is very enjoyable and enlightening, full of historical curiosities that will surprise us at every turn. A great way to spend a different and entertaining evening exploring Seville and the legacy left to us other cultures.
- Price: €6 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 25/06/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: MOLARTE
Information supplied by the provider
enjoy old buildings