VISIT TO THE KIENINGER WINE CELLAR AND WINES TASTING
The visits are guided by the owner Martin Kieninger or by qualified personal. We recommend to arrange an appointment at least 3 days before the visit. Martin speaks Spanish, English and German.
The visit involves a walk through the vineyard with information about our form to cultivate the wine plants and the land. After this we visit the elaboration area and the wine cellar where we explain the wine making process. Finally you can taste 3 different types of our wines served with bread and cheese,sausages, olives and almonds.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 19/04/2015
- Date available to: 12/04/2020
- Additional information: Mínimum 6 persons The visits from monday till friday at 12 o clock or at 17 o clock.
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Bodega ecològica Kieninger
Information supplied by the provider
taste our high quality redwines
undergrounded stone cellar
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Discover and enjoy walking around ancient olive trees ... (+See more)