Between Seville and Triana. Discover the historic center and the other side of the Guadalquivir
Strolling through Seville and Triana is always an opportunity to learn about its history, traditions and legends. On this tour, which begins in the vicinity of the Cathedral will take us to the Guadalquivir (real artery of Seville) to cross and enjoy the Triana cuisine and some squares, monuments and curiosities that have made this neighborhood possesses its own personality.
- Price: €15 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 19/05/2015
- Date available to: 31/03/2020
- Additional information: Any day of the week. Minimum group 10 people.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: LAGOMAR TRAVEL
Information supplied by the provider
Plaza del Triunfo
Sevilla and Triana linked by a bridge
Chapel of Carmen
Other activities you may find interesting
€851 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy a unique experience in Andalucia form 8 nights. ... (+See more)
Valle del Zalabí, ...