Day Trip from Jerez to Seville
Explore with us the most beautiful city in Spain!!
We are Pancho’s "City Lovers"! Welcome to Sevilla and let us take you on a journey back in time, learn about the history and legends as we walk throughout the maze of the City Center.
The beautiful landscape of Andalucía
the largest Cathedral in the world
the impressive Plaza De España
the Royal Palace/ Alcazar
Santa Cruz (Jewish quarter)
Triana (the Gypsy area across the River)
Don’t miss the chance to be lead by true City Lovers to Pancho Tours's headquarter (since 2009)!!!
This history and tradition combined with constant sunshine, endless summer nights, fiestas and friendly locals will make Seville a home away from home for travellers of all ages. There really is no other place like it!
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Private Vehicle (A/C, Radio and Heating)
Expert multilingual driver
2,5 hours walking tour with expert guide through the Old Town of Sevilla
Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
- Price: €130 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Jerez de la Frontera (Cadiz)
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2029
- Additional information: Precios: 1 persona: 260 € 2-3 pax: 130 €/pax 4-8 pax: 115 €/pax Niños 0-5 años: GRATIS Niños 6-12 años: 50% Reserva Obligatoria
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Cathedral fo Seville
Other activities you may find interesting
€1 per person (including taxes)
A familiar route riding a bike where we will visit one ... (+See more)
Castellón de la Plana