Day Trip from Malaga to Cordoba
Dont miss this Day-Trip from Malaga to Cordoba, with entrace into the amazing Mezquita, a Cathedral built around the old Mosque, one of the most impressive monuments in the world (n.3 in the World according to Tripadvisor!!).
Apart of the Mezquita, Cordoba has a lot more to offer: In the Jewish quarter the oldest Synagogue in Spain that was not totally destroyed, a beautiful and well kept Roman Bridge, a lot of narrow streets full of Orange trees, and more..
Find many statues of famous "Cordobeses" of the past: Seneca, Maimonides, Zyriab, among others.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (maximum 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private vehicle (A/C, Radio, Heating)
Multilingual expert driver
1,5 hrs Guided Walking Tour throughout the old town of Cordoba (Jewish quarter, Roman Bridge, City Center, Roman Walls)
Entry into Mezquita skipping the queue
Guided tour inside Mezquita (optional: 10€ extra p.p. Monday & Tues - Satur 13,15)
Tips to the guide/driver (optional)
Visit into Montilla-Moriles Winery (15€)
- Price: €225 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 15/01/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2029
- Additional information: Prices: 1 pax: 400 € 2 pax: 450€ 3 pax: 600€ 4 pax: 700€ 5 pax: 800€ 6 pax: 900€ 7 pax: 1000€ 8 pax: 1100€ Babies 0-5 yrs: FREE Kids 6-12 yrs: 50% OFF Schedule: Every Day Departures every hour at 8, 9 and 10 hs (Flexible schedules) Booking mandatory
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider