The best way to see everything in a few hours!
Enjoy this city with a relaxing guided trip on wheels.
Sevilla is the 4th best city inthe world for cycling, did you know that we have the longest bike lane in the world?
Your guide will lead the group around for 2,5 hours, with many stops to take pictures and give explanations about the most interesting sights around us.
You ll see all the mayor sights in town, monuments, parks, the River Guadalquivir, its Bridges, Triana neighborhood, the main food markets and a lot more.
This tour covers:
Plaza de España
Maria Luisa Park
Prado S. Sebastian
Cathedral (from outside)
Alcazar (from outside)
Triana (across the River)
Feria Fresh Food Market
Macarena (Church, Arch, Roman walls)
Encarnación square/ The Mushrooms
Price: 25€ per person (booking mandatory)
Expert multilingual guide
Plenty of smiles
Available for private tours at tailor made schedule and Meeting Point.
You just have to Email, Whatsapp , call or SMS to +34 664 642 904 24hours upfront or more
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Child (6-12 yrs): 12€
Baby (0-5 yrs): Free
At 10.00hs & 18.00hs
Oasis Palace Hostel
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 17/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PANCHO TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
Enjoy this totally natural two-day experience, which ... (+See more)