Italica Tour: The Roman Seville
On this route we will know the ruins of Italica, the first city in the Roman Empire built outside the Italian peninsula, from which it got its name; cradle of the emperors Trajan and Hadrian. After a ride through the center of Seville, we will ride the bikes along a path that will cross the river and parkways, where we see the natural wonders of our city as well as the Monastery of San Isidoro del Campo; to the entrance of the Roman ruins. In them, we will go on foot to admire its amazing mosaics and sculptures, perfectly preserved; especially the big amphitheater, one of the largest in the entire Roman empire. Including bicycle, entrance to Italica, bilingual guide, bottle of water and helmet for children. To know the origins of Seville, you must know Italica.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 29/03/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Every day.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: CENTERBICI
Information supplied by the provider