Sevilla Slow & Picnic Tour
Experiment the pleasure of walking by the Guadalquivir river and the Maria Luisa Gardens, in order to enjoy the reading of the Sevillian romantic poetry, with Becquer, some extracts taken from Don Quijote by Miguel de Cervantes.
At the same time we will make a botanic itinerary through the park, Lets give us the chance to enjoy Seviile with the five senses, we will enjoy watching the beautiful building of the Plaza de España or America square. Lets listen the romantic narrative poetry, and at the same time you will breath the fragrance of the flora in the gardens. Atlhoug we will feel the touch of the sevillian ceramic tiles. At the end of the tour wi will taste in a pic-nic style inour secret garden, the delights of traditiional Adalusian products and its wines, in a unique entourage besides the river .
Sevilla is privilege city because of the climate, that invites you to walk open air, and considered the city with more sunny days a year in Europe.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 11/03/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Spanish and English daily Other languages under request including french, japanise and italian. Available on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays. Other days under request. Get dress to walk confortable. Minimun 7 persons and Maximum 15 persons. Itinerary: * Torre Oro * Pabellones de la Exposicion Iberoamericana de 1929 * Jardines y Glorietas del Parque de Maria Luisa * Plaza de España * Plaza de America * Picnic next to river.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: PASSION TOURS SL
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€55 per person (including taxes)
Explore the Girona coast, named 100 years ago as the ... (+See more)
€450 per person (including taxes)
We present the Trekking Pass' Aran. ... (+See more)
Vielha e Mijaran