Guided visit inside the Cathedral of Seville (small groups)
Is it possible to combine a guided visit to the Christian Temple with the largest area in the world, a stroll around one of the most important museums in Spain and the enjoyment of the best view of Seville?
apie has designed a thrilling guided visit through the Cathedral of Seville which will leave you sweet memories of a monument inscribed in the World Heritage Site List by UNESCO in 1987.
It will be a pleasant stroll along the different styles used to build the giant five naves and more than forty altars and chapels. We´ll stop in the most interesting ones, sharing with you curiosities like empty graves, stolen pictures, etc. Or the Virgin revered by traders and sailors in order to survive the hazardous transoceanic trips. One of them was the renowned Christopher Colombus, whose huge mausoleum full of symbols is displayed inside the temple.
In our Cathedral of Seville tour we´ll highlight the biggest altarpiece in all Christiandom; you will feel very small! And the choir sited in front of it, as well full of secrets. For example its two enormous organs which occasionally surround the temple with their music.
We will also focus on the Main Sacristy, which houses several treasures as the Battle´s Virgin carried by King Fernando III during his fights against the Muslims. Also the city keys obtained by this Catholic King when he reconquered Seville. Do you know why two keys?
To complete the route we will discover the Cathedral´s fascinating past, and of course we´ll encourage you to climb the thirty-four ramps of the Giralda tower. You´ll enjoy an amazing 360 degrees view of Seville underneath its bells.
Get on board and discover why this Temple and its tower are amongst the top places to see or monuments to visit in Seville.
- Price: €14 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 15 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/11/2016
- Date available to: 28/02/2021
- Additional information: * Tour in SMALL GROUPS from Monday to Saturday at 12 pm. Departing from the Inmaculada monument at Plaza del Triunfo (max. 15 people) * The price dont include the entrance. General (9 euros) | Retired and student until 25 years (4 euros) | Disabled and under 16, free. Certificating the conditions at ticket window.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: apie Experiencias Turísticas Guiadas
Information supplied by the provider
Puerta del Perdón, Cathedral of Sevilla