Tapas cooking class and Triana market tour
Tapas go from appetizers to sophisticated cuisine, served as a small portion. This 3.5 hours hands-on Spanish and Andalusian cooking class will consist of the preparation of 4 traditional tapas, followed at the end by a local dessert wine.
Classes are taught by a professionally trained chef in English. The ingredients used are fresh and seasonal, since we are located inside Triana food market.
During the class, guests have the chance to get involved in the preparation of the dishes, guided by the expert chef. Classes are designed for both novice and experienced chefs who will be able to learn and develop new techniques and skills.
Menu to cook are 4 tapas from the following, depending on the season:
Salmorejo or Gazpacho
Spinach on garlic toast
Eggs a la flamenca
Iberian pork cheeks stew
Codfish in batter or codfish croquettes
Shrimps in garlic oil
All ingredients or utensils are provided by the school. Sangria and table olives are served during class, and at the end guests eat what has been cooked, accompanied by up to two drinks (Spanish wine, beer or soft drinks) and a final dessert wine.
YOU EAT WHAT YOU'VE COOKED!!!
All of our recipes can be adapted to any dietary restriction. Please advise in advance if a change in the menu is required.
Once back home, you will be able to practice what you have learnt. We will give you written recipes and lots of tips!
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 30/06/2017
- Date available to: 31/07/2019
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Cookery courses. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Taller Andaluz de Cocina
Information supplied by the provider
Tapas cooking class
Tapas cooking class in Triana Market
Visiting the Triana Market
Market visit before the class