From the mountain to the sea
Departure from Bilbao towards Vitoria. Once we arrive to the Capital city of the Basque country, we will enjoy a guided walking tour through the center to discover the most emblematic corners of the city: the new cathedral, the Basque parliament, the Virgen Blanca square, the town hall, the arches, the square Machete, the church of san Miguel, etc....
Later we follow the route to Salinas de Añana, one of the most surprising corners of the Basque Country. Here, we will enjoy an interesting guided tour to learn the history, architecture, archeology and biodiversity of the salt. We follow the route to Orduña, ancient customs, and start a guided visit to this historical village. Also, Lunch included at a typical restaurant located in the medieval village of Balmaseda. After lunch, we follow the route through the Valley of Ayala and the mining area of Bizkaia to reach the coast: Santurtzi and Portugalete.
From here we cross the Transporter Bridge Bizkaia (world heritage by UNESCO) to reach Getxo and then finish back in Bilbao.
- Price: €90 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Bilbao (Vizcaya - Bizkaia)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 28/11/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Only available on Fridays
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Information supplied by the provider
Salinas de Añana