Sanctuary of Loyola, Getaria, Zarauz & San Sebastian
Come and enjoy the most rural and industrial views of the Basque Country plus the unique Basilica of Loyola and the tower house of Saint Ignatius of Loyola where we will learn about the roots of the founder of the Jesuits.
Getaria will surprise you like no fishermen village has done before, feel the essence of sailors that go back hundreds of years and let yourself relax and enjoy the gastronomy at Zarauz, one of the most popular summer locations in the Basque country and reference point for international Surf championships.
Finally we will arrive in San Sebastian, this city will enchant you with the Old Quarter not to mention the famous gastronomical " Pintxo". Return back to the hotel in the evening.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Azpeitia (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Zumaia (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Zarautz (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
Getaria (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
San Sebastián (Guipúzcoa - Gipuzkoa)
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 28/11/2016
- Date available to: 17/12/2019
- Additional information: Departures on Tuesdays from Bilbao city at 09:00 hours. Pick up at the hotel.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: SERVICIOS TURISTICOS INTEGRALES
Information supplied by the provider
Sanctuary of Loyola
The port of Getaria
La Concha from the Igueldo Mountain
The Square of the Constitution