Cueva de los Verdes Express
Few experiences are often more interesting to a traveller, with regards to adventure and discovery, including access to a cave. Definitely a must! – go visit the Cueva de los Verdes and take a journey into the bowels of the earth.
The tour will teach you interesting details of volcanism, history of Lanzarote and of the old settlers used these caves. This stunning cavern is a section of one of the longest lava tubes in the world, whose impossible shapes, ambient lights and wild nature will leave you speechless.
We also recommend a visit to Jameos del Agua, integrated within the same lava tube.
- Price: €20 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 31/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,250 per person (including taxes)
Day 1. ... (+See more)