The visit to Timanfaya and the wine region of La Geria is practically required if you have plans to make a trip to the neighbouring island.
On our Volcano Tour we will take you on a visit to get to know one of Lanzarote’s most stunning environments: the Timanfaya National Park. We will also explore the volcanic coast of the southern area visiting the green lake of El Golfo and Los Hervideros, to finish off in the wine region of La Geria where you get to taste one of the famous local Malvasía wines. Lanzarote, 100% volcanic essence!
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German
- Duration: 6 Hours
- Date available from: 27/10/2016
- Date available to: 31/10/2020
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: TOURISTTICKET
Information supplied by the provider
La Geria, wine region
Timanfaya National Park
Other activities you may find interesting
€285 per person (including taxes)
- Stroll along the Guadalquivir River in Cordoba and ... (+See more)