Feel the vultures...
Guided bird watching trip.
We are used to watch big birds like vultures but... have you ever heard the wind in their wings? That is feeling them!
Birdaytrip offers a bird walk to the top of the cliffs at El Chorro (Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes Nature Reserve, Caminito del Rey area) where you will get so close to the Griffon Vultures and find some more typical Mediterranean mountain birds like Blue Rock Thrush, Black Wheatear, Dartford Warbler and Bonelli’s Eagle.
• English speaking birdwatching guides.
• Use of telescope and bird books in English.
• Trip accident insurance.
Meals are not included in the price.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 20/12/2016
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: BIRDAYTRIP
Information supplied by the provider
Griffon Vulture (Gyps fulvus)
Black Wheatear (Oenanthe leucura)
Spanish Ibex (Capra pyrenaica)
Desfiladero de Los Gaitanes