Fuerteventura - The Arch & The Caves
We will start our excursion from the creek of Ajuy, using the shore of the dry river bed and continue, climbing an easy track, toward “Playa de Jurado”. Here you will have the opportunity to admire a natural arc which has been dug in the rock by the wind and waves. From here we will move a bit further to discover a truly unique spot of the coast: the natural caves of volcanic origin, which were used as refuges from pirates’ attacks.
Our trip will end at the village of Ajuy, where we will have the possibility to rest, lying on the black sand beach facing the blue ocean.
- Price: €48 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 19/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/05/2019
- Category of the activity: Nature. Hiking
- Organising company: NaTOURal Adventure
Information supplied by the provider