GRANADA: TOTAL FAMILY EXPERIENCE
We offer a language learning experience specially designed for families with children and teens.
Experience learning Spanish outdoors throughout daily life situations and activities which demand interaction with native speakers. Participants are exposed to Spanish language in use with the support of our “language coaches”.
Our program is held in Granada, in a safe and family friendly environment where families can interact with local people more easily.
Spanish language learning
• 20 hours of communicative language learning activities:
•From Monday through Friday, our participants learn and practice Spanish in daily life situations: visit the local market, enquire about the town at the town hall and dig into culture and history at the local museum. These activities are fun and designed to entertain the whole family
•15 hours of organized and guided leisure activities.
•Every week we find local and authentic activities in which our visitors discover new aspects of Spanish culture and natural or historical sites that are not so well known by foreign tourists. These activities vary according to availability: concerts, local celebrations, visits to local craftsmen workshops, visits to local wineries and other picturesque spots
•Some of these visits may include workshops in which visitors can participate in hands on activities related to Spanish culture.The workshops vary according to availability: Photography ,pottery or flamenco rythms
Fully equipped apartments, which are located in the historic centre of Granada. All of them are walking distance from our school and the main monuments in the city.
- Price: €850 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 27/12/2014
- Date available to: 30/11/2022
- Additional information: The dates of our courses are posted on our website for every current term. To get more information about dates in advance, customers can contact “Spanish for Families” by email. All courses are one week long. They start on a Sunday and finish the following Sunday.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Flamenco. Gastronomy. Cookery courses. Food markets and traditional markets
- Who is it for?: Families. Adults without children
- Organising company: SPANISH FOR FAMILIES
Information supplied by the provider