Immerse yourself in history
Hammam Al Ándalus Málaga, is recently renovated monumental place that harks back to the splendor of the ancient Arabic Bath and where we restored a tradition characterised by taking care all senses. Sight is in relation with architecture, hearing with a soft strains of the andalusian music, sense of smell with the flowers scent together with the taste of our green tea, and through our delicate massage you can feel the sense of touch.
It is composed of five thermal baths at different temperatures that are part of the cleansing and beauty routine, with a steam and a hot stone room, tea and massage area. All of it form an architectonic ensemble of great beuty for its Nazarí decoration which induces relaxation of body and mind.
Our Hammam combines heritage of an ancient tradition and friendly environment technology, which makes of us an innovator building in Spain, so that is unique Hammam with a modern geothermal system.
Service: It combines a purifying effect of a skin cleansing by a traditional Arabic style, over a hot stone where our masseur lathers your body with a red-grape soap and cotton glove. This mind and body relax experience is finished with a essential oils massage which are extracted from soothing and toning properties flowers of Al Andalus providing you a skin hydration.
- Price: €70 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/12/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Subjet to availability: 24th December, 25th December, 31st December, 1st January
- Category of the activity: Health and beauty
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Hammam Al Andalus Baños Árabes
Information supplied by the provider
Hammam Al Ándalus
Hammam Al Ándalus
Hot plunge - bath
Other activities you may find interesting
€135 per person (including taxes)
Explore the paths of Sierra Nevada, enjoy spectacular ... (+See more)
€139 per person (including taxes)
Do you imagine yourself walking through the clouds? ... (+See more)