WHITE VILLAGE: DAY TRIP FROM SEVILLE
Enjoy a guided tour of the White Villages, including visits to Ronda and/or Arcos de la Frontera, explore the white villages and the storied Andalusian countryside on this guided day trip from Seville. Visit various stunning towns and villages, passing through El Bosque and Benamahoma, for example, and cruising through jaw dropping countryside and sea views.
Start your tour by leaving Seville from your centrally located hotel at 8am and head on out towards the White Villages. The white of the limestone links one village to the next along the route of the north of the province that crosses the Sierra of Cádiz, an abrupt, savory, green and exciting route: the route of The White Villages. On this route the histories of the daily lives of Al-Andalus come alive: the urban trace of their streets, the link of the economy to the production of olive oil, the craftsmanship of leather products, and the sweet Andalusian pastries.
The Berber heritage mixes in this land along with the Roman streets, the Christian invasions, the American conquistadores, the arrival of the French troops, the legends of the bandits and the train tracks that never made it through but which today make up the Green Way of the Sierra of Cádiz.
One of the other most notable characteristics of the Route of the White Villages is the abundant existence of archaeological remains dating back 250,000 years until today. The exploitation of water and the olive oil production, led to the generation of hydraulic engineering of high cultural heritage in which mills, presses and other constructions are plentiful.
This tour includes:
- Transport ( minubus)
Minimun 2 person , maximun 7.
- Price: €165 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 24/03/2017
- Date available to: 30/12/2019
- Additional information: 24/12/2017 25/12/2017 31/12/21017 1/1/2018 THERE IS NOT WHITE VILLAGES TRIP
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: ANDALUCÍA EXPERIENCIAS
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€285 per person (including taxes)
- Stroll along the Guadalquivir River in Cordoba and ... (+See more)