Eco route and cheese tasting
Tired of the city? Stress, agglomeration, routine … Discover a zone very close to the city of Granollers. Discover Palou, the old independent municipality that will going back you to the origins of the city.
We give you the 4 reasons to come:
* To visit and buy in the weekly market on Saturday, with farmers and ecological products of the territory, highlighting the “Products of Palou.”
* To make health with a very pleasant hiking route crossing the river space from Congost.
* To discover Palou, the uniqueness of its landscape, the preservation of nature and the great biodiversity of flora it hosts.
* To enjoy an artisan activity and to make a tasting of cheeses from Catalan shepherds or a workshop on making cottage cheese.
One day to discover the ecological market of Granollers and the agricultural landscape of Palou from its products.
The price includes:
- Self visit to buy in the weekly Saturday market, with farmers and organic products of the territory, highlighting the “Products of Palou.”
- Guided hiking route following the fluvial space of the Congost river.
Alternative: urban bus trip for those who do not want to walk.
- Visit and tasting of cheeses from Catalan shepherds or workshop on making cottage cheese in Caseus Afinadors.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-Experience available on Saturday with pre-established dates.
-It is necessary to make the reservation with a minimum of 72 hours in advance.
-If the group do not reach the MINIMUM GROUP OF 10 PEOPLE, the activity will be suspended.
- Price: €55 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 8 Hours
- Date available from: 12/03/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Food markets and traditional markets. Nature. Hiking
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Information supplied by the provider
Weekly Saturday market
Tasting of cheeses
Guided hiking route