Xató festival, for big and small!
February 25 on the Rambla Sant Francesc.
Sunday with family and friends. Come and participate! Come and taste the best xató in Vilafranca: activities, games and workshops for children. Wine tasting and xató for adults.
The xató is a very typical Catalan dish and in Vilafranca del Penedès, the wine capital, know a lot about it! The xató is the reference sauce that accompanies a salad made with escarole, anchovies, tuna and cod. A very traditional dish that makes the difference in the secret of the elaboration of its xató.
Do not miss this Sunday of February with family, friends, xató and wine.
-Workshop on the elaboration of xató for children.
-Different activities of the Xató Festival for kids.
-Wine tasting and xató for adults.
-Walk through the historical Vilafranca "From the Middle Ages to Modernism".
-Have lunch to choose between the restaurants from the Xató Route: Cal Joanet, Can Ballés, Restaurant-Cafeteria Casino and El Caliu.
-Tour through the Vilafranca Wine Trail.
-Travel is borne by the customer.
-Private transportation available on request.
-Extras and personal expenses not included.
-No other not indicated concept is included.
- Price: €1 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Vilafranca del Penedès (Barcelona)
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 25/02/2018
- Date available to: 22/02/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Traditional festivities. Gastronomy. Cookery courses
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: VIEMOCIONS
Information supplied by the provider
Xató and wine
Workshop for children
Elaboration of xató