Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya's favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
Zaragoza is home to some of the finest examples of Mudéjar art, awarded World Heritage status by UNESCO. Discover them through this fascinating tour.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 11/01/2015
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2019 10.30h. Catedral La Seo Sábados: 19th january, 16th february, 16th march, 13th april, 11th may, 8th june, 6th july, 3rd and 31st august, 28th september, 26th october, 23rd november, 21st december OBSERVATIONS Price: 5.50 euros Young Persons/Student/Large Family Card Holders: 4 euros Disabled: 2.50 euros Groups of teachers: 2.50 euros Duration of each tour: around 2 and a half hours Guided tours (Spanish). Tours are done on foot
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Information supplied by the provider
San Salvador cathedral (La Seo)