Discover Roman and Renaissance Zaragoza, stroll through Aragonese painter Franciso de Goya's favourite places and appreciate the legacy of the Mudéjar people in the city`s streets, buildings and squares. Pick a walking tour and dive into the culture of your choice. Zaragoza is a city full of history; let us help you learn all about it.
Zaragoza is home to some of the finest examples of Mudéjar art, awarded World Heritage status by UNESCO. Discover them through this fascinating tour.
- Price: €5.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/01/2020
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: CALENDAR 2020 Paseo Mudéjar 10.30h. Catedral La Seo Sábados: 18 january, 15 february, 21 march, 18 april, 9 and 30 may, 20 june, 18 july, 8 and 29 august, 19 september, 17 october, 21 noviembre, 19 december OBSERVATIONS Regular Price:5,50 euros Youth/Student (with student or university I.D. card): 4 euros Large Family (with large family card): 4 euros Disabled (with handicapped I.D. card or certificate): 2.50 euros School Groups: 2,50 euros Free for adults over 65 (with I.D.), children under 8 and unemployed persons (available at Tourist Offices only; up-to-date proof of unemployed status required) Does not include tickets to archaeological areas, La Seo and Patio de la Infanta. Tour prices are as follows: Roman Archaeology Museums, 3 eruos, Goya Tour, 2 euros, La Seo Cathedral, 4 euros. Patio de la Infanta: 2 euros, general ticket, 3 euros, exhibition ticket, 4 euros, Patio de la Infanta + exhibition. Optional tour with Zaragoza Family.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Zaragoza Turismo
Information supplied by the provider
San Salvador cathedral (La Seo)
Other activities you may find interesting
€1,300 per person (including taxes)
Magnificent bicycle route with five nights and six ... (+See more)
San Sebastián, ...