Excellence in Duero´s vineyards
Founded in 1988 by Carlos Moro in Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid) and surrounded by some of the best vineyards, Matarromera is a traditional winery that incorporates the latest technology for the production of high quality red wines.
A visit in which the tourists could know in depth all the work carried out during the growing season controlled by pruning,
the winemaking techniques in depth and our barrel and bottling cellar.
Starting our visit among the vines, it will be enjoyed the amazing views surrounding Bodega Matarromera, knowing the
features of Tempranillo grape.
After the visit there will be an opportunity to taste three iconic Bodega Matarromera wines:
• Barrel-Fermented Matarromera Verdejo.
• Matarromera Reserva.
• Matarromera Prestigio.
- Price: €35 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
Valbuena de Duero (Valladolid)
- Duration: 1 Hours, 45 Minutes
- Date available from: 14/03/2017
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 19:00 Sunday from 10:00 to 15:00 Close on 25th December and 1st and 6 th of January
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: BODEGA MATARROMERA
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€130 per person (including taxes)
Explore the paths of Sierra Nevada, enjoy spectacular ... (+See more)