Guided Tour: Lorca 19th and 20th Centuries
Lorca grew along the “General Way”, officially known as National 340, along the street and taking advantage of the “sale of Church land” (disentailment) in the 19th century, Lorca changed its physiognomy become a modern town.
In the 19th century, Middle Class were worried to create new places for leisure, so they promoted the building of the Theatre, the Casino and the Bull Ring; Buildings created for free time and leisure. “Cámara Agraria” and “Comunidad de Regantes” were buildings created to bring into good operation the town.
In the 20th century Lorca get its current appearance, with “Alamedas path”, “Corredera Street”, etc.
With a licensed tourist guide you will have the chance to know the town, stroll by its streets, visit public and private buildings.
Come!! Live the history!!
Starting time: 11:30 h
Duration: 1,5 h
Meeting point: Guerra Theatre Square
Including: Licensed tourist guide
Itinerary: Guerra Theatre Square, Corredera Street, Cámara Agraria, Comunidad de Regantes, Casino, Ruano House, Alamedas and Bull Ring
- Price: €7 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 01/06/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: Available 1st and 3rd Sundays in the month only.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Turismo & Eventos - Iniciativas el Gigante
Information supplied by the provider
Ruano House @TurismoGigante
Other activities you may find interesting
€118 per person (including taxes)
- Discover the charm of the White Village of Vejer de ... (+See more)
Vejer de la Frontera, ...