Wine And Tapas Tour in Madrid
A Tapas tour in the Historical part of Madrid will give you a new perspective of the city from an old point of view; because there are two "Madrids": the one you can't help but see, and the one you need a local person to show you. We'd like to invite you to enjoy the experience of "ir de tapas", as madrileños do.
You will discover hidden spots, even in the very heart of Madrid, each of which has something special to offer, be it a typical dish, a specific type of wine or its atmosphere. Get into the swing of things: go to a bar, enjoy your wine and your free tapa, order something extra to eat if it catches your fancy and, once you’ve finished, move on to the next venue. It´s as simple as that! Be ready to stand. We do.
What is included: visit to four tapas bars, tasting of at least 4 wines, beers,sodas or water. Enough food for dinner or lunch. Tour of the area with a bilingual guide, where you will learn about some of Madrid’s most characteristic places. No extra charges, everything included. The tapas and portions are from a wide variety of products. These classical madrilian tapas include fish, seafood, vegetables, pork… About 10 different tapas.
Most of the tapas bars are vegetarian friendly if you eat fish and cheese. However we can adapt the tour to full vegetarian options if advised in advance.
By the end of the evening you will have discovered the key to wine and gastronomy (some of it is for the fearless only!) through the history of the origin of this dishes. Some are rooted several hundred years ago, as old as the streets we will stroll along. Madrid’s 17th Century by the glass. The tapas tour is mostly lead by a native Madrid sommelier.
- Price: €75 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 2 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 07/04/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Additional information: From Sunday to Tuesday Time: 19.30pm - 10:30pm. Duration: 3h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Gastronomy. Tapas
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: GOURMET MADRID
Information supplied by the provider
Tapas displaced in a counter