Bodegas Castaño is today one of the most relevant wine producers in South-Eastern Spain for their tradition and achievements in the use of the indigenous grape varieties.
With a clear innovating spirit, the Castaño family has incorporated avant-garde technologies and the latest winemaking systems to keep the legacy of their ancestors alive, an inherited passion for the deeply rooted Monastrell, the king variety in Yecla.
Come and enjoy a visit around Bodegas Castaño, learning all the wine process and tasting four different wines with assorted local cheese and cold meat.
From monday to friday minimum 2 people
Saturday minimum 10 people
- Price: €10 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 30/05/2019
- Date available to: 11/01/2021
- Additional information: Bookings from monday to saturday From monday to friday: minimum 2 people Saturdays: minimum 10 people
- Category of the activity: Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: BODEGAS CASTAÑO
Information supplied by the provider
BODEGAS CASTAÑO FACILITIES