The French Camino from Roncesvalles
This is the most traditional Way of the Camino de Santiago and is perfect for those that are looking for a complete pilgrim experience. The route starts out in Roncesvalles and then continues across the north of Spain and is perfect for discovering local customs, food and wine, meeting other pilgrims and enjoying the unique atmosphere.
'The Camino' will take you in 35 days through breathtaking scenery and nature, as well as leading you to historic monuments and lively cities such as Pamplona, Logroño, Burgos, Leon, Astorga, Ponferrada and Santiago.
Our self guided holidays can start on any day of the week to fit in with your travel arrangements
The Price Includes:
- 34 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a bed and breakfast basis.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person)
- Travel insurance
- Credencial (Pilgrim's passport)
- Tips and maps
- 24/7 telephone assistance (English-speaking)
The Price does not include:
- Single room supplement
- Dinners supplement:
- Superior category accommodations supplement
- Price: €2,300 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Santo Domingo de la Calzada (La Rioja)
Logroño (La Rioja)
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Arzúa (A Coruña)
- Duration: 35 Day
- Date available from: 29/03/2020
- Date available to: 11/10/2020
- Additional information: We offer also the possibility of walk the same itinerary but with approximately one rest day every week, in order to relax and visit the most important towns of this route.
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children. Senior
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Information supplied by the provider
On the roof of Santiago Cathedral