Learn Spanish on the Camino/Aprende español grp 2
Practice your English or Spanish in a unique environment: the Way of Saint James.
Adults: accommodation in hotels and cottages. Rooms with private bathroom. Small groups of up to 10 people for a more personalized service.
If you would like to practice one of the foreign languages you are learning, i.e. English or Spanish, we have the perfect setting for you to do so. Learn English or Spanish whilst you walk the last 100 km of the Camino – the Way of Saint James, on the French Route from Sarria.
This is the perfect opportunity to boost your knowledge of the language with over 50 hours of intensive English or Spanish, accompanied by qualified teachers during the entire week.
The participants will be required to have minimum levels of language competence and will be divided into homogeneous groups as far as is possible: B1/B2/C1.
The price includes:
- 6 nights in handpicked hotels and inns, all with en-suite accommodation, on a half board basis.
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel (1 x max. 20kg bag per person)
- Qualified teacher
- Over 50 hours of language learning
- Travel insurance
- Credencial (Pilgrim's passport)
- Price: €780 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.Italian
Arzúa (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
Palas de Rei (Lugo)
- Duration: 7 Day
- Date available from: 01/04/2019
- Date available to: 31/10/2019
- Additional information: GUARANTEED DEPARTURES with minimum 6 participants March 21-27, 2016 July 04-10, 2016 September 15-21, 2016
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Learn Spanish. Way of Saint James
- Who is it for?: Young people. Adults without children
- Organising company: CAMINANDO CAMINANDO
Information supplied by the provider
Practice your Spanish on the Camino
Other activities you may find interesting
€16 per person (including taxes)
HISTORICAL RECREATION DAY: EMPRESS EUGENIA DE MONTIJO ... (+See more)