Barcelona 360º Skywalk: land, sea and air
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. Start with a walk through the Old Town.
Meet your guide near Barcelona Cathedral, and walk over to the Church of Sant Felip Neri, tucked away in a hidden corner of the Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic). Continue to Plaça de Sant Jaume to see the imposing government buildings of the Town Hall and Palace of the Generalitat of Catalonia. Wander into the old Jewish Quarter, to see the picturesque church of Santa Maria del Pi.
Take a promenade down the tree-lined Ramblas, passing Plaça del Rei and La Boqueria market on the way to Port Vell. Here, board an Eco Boat and sail along the coast for panoramic views of the city’s skyline and the Mediterranean Sea.
Marvel at the monument to Christopher Columbus pointing to the Americas as you transfer by van to the heliport. Glide up into the sky by helicopter, and enjoy indescribable views of Port Vell, Barceloneta, the Olympic Port, Olympic Village, mouth of the Besòs River, and more.
1. Departure from We Boutique Catedral; Montjuïc del Bisbe, 3-5.
2. Visit the stunning Ciutat Vella, and hear stories of Barcelona’s history.
3. Enjoy a panoramic helicopter flight with spectacular views of the city.
4. Take a boat along the coast of Barcelona, relax on board and enjoy the beautiful skyline of the city.
5. Return to departure point.
- Multilingual We Barcelona Guide
- Ecoboat Ticket
- Helicopter flight
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel (optional)
- Price: €99.5 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours, 30 Minutes
- Date available from: 17/03/2014
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: MORNING DEPARTURE at 09.30 Low season: 01.11.17-23.03.18/01.11.18-31.12.18 - Daily except Monday High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily AFTERNOON DEPARTURE at 3.30pm High season: 24.03.18 – 31.10.18 - Daily -Duration 3,5 hours -Meeting point at Carrer Monjuic del Bisbe, 3. Please arrive 15 minutes prior the beginning of the tour. -Please wear comfortable shoes and clothes -Please bring your passport for the helicopter flight -The maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg. If you exceed this weight you will be asked to pay for two seats -From November to March the sailing will be by eco-boat instead of turkish goleta Please, bring a passport or an official ID with picture in order to be able to enter the venue.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Premium Spain. Aerial tours. Water sports
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: We Barcelona
Information supplied by the provider