MUSEG. Segovia Music Festival.
Fundación Don Juan de Borbón
Carrión en cámara. Courtyard of the old convent of San Francisco. MUSEG. Segovia Music Festival 2014
Kamarero. Turismo de Segovia
Concert by the American Chamber Orchestra, Casa de la Moneda building. MUSEG. Segovia Music Festival 2012
- When?: From Jul 15, 2019 to Aug 5, 2019
- Where: Segovia
- More information : http://www.turismodesegovia.com/es/noticias/noticias-actuales/236-festivales/2170-festivales-de-segovia
- Activity: Festival
- Theme: Music
The MUSEG. Segovia Music Festival aims to show that the city of Segovia is synonymous with culture.
Performing arts take to the streets in the city of Segovia (Region of Castile-León), declared a World Heritage site, for the MUSEG. Segovia Music Festival. The events include the Open Festival and the Youth Festival, and particularly the Chamber Music Week, which features some the genre's leading soloists and ensembles. Concerts take place in eight historical sites in the city, such as the bailey in the Alcázar, Plaza de San Martín square, and Los Zuloaga Garden.
A world of cultures experienced through music for everyone to enjoy in Segovia.
- Date: From Jul 15, 2019 to Aug 5, 2019
Schedules and prices
- From Jul 15, 2019 to Aug 5, 2019
Up to €20. Many concerts are free.
* Information may be subject to modifications