Malaga Highlights Bike Tour
Explore the city where Pablo Picasso was born on a bicycle tour.
Malaga has an ideal climate, flat streets and many bike paths, three important factors that make it an excellent city to ride a bike in. Discover the Alcazaba, the Botanical Garden, the Roman Theater and much more in a 3-hour tour through the center of the city.
This tour is a fantastic way to get to know the city along with a local guide that will give you all the tips you need to make the most of your trip.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 28/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2025
- Additional information: The tour is everyday from Monday to Sunday. It is offered twice a day in Dutch and English at 10.00 and 15.00h.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Baja Bikes
Information supplied by the provider
Discover the city highlights in 3 hours.
Other activities you may find interesting
€6 per person (including taxes)
The Vegueta of Santa Ana, was declared national ... (+See more)
Palmas de Gran Canaria, Las