Seville Highlights Tour
The best way to discover the charming birthplace of flamenco is through a bike tour.
The city is the perfect size so you can get around easily and see a lot of the most famous attractions of the city in a short time, plus the weather is ideal year-round. Ride through some of the most picturesque streets of Andalusia, explore the centuries of history that are present while you wander around the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Giralda and the Alcázar during this fantastic three-hour tour.
The tour is every day of the week from Monday to Sunday. The tour schedule depends on the language: in English and Dutch it is at 10.00 and 17.00, in German it is at 10.00.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.German
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 26/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/12/2023
- Additional information: The tour is every day of the week from Monday to Sunday. The tour schedule depends on the language: in English and Dutch it is at 10.00 and 17.00, in German it is at 10.00.
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Cycle touring. Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Baja Bikes
Information supplied by the provider
The best of Seville in 3 hours.
Other activities you may find interesting
€57 per person (including taxes)
Whoever has not crowned its summits, does not know the ... (+See more)