Getting to Know Madrid Fun Segway Tour
Sign up for this Sightseeing Tour and enjoy the most significant monuments that the Spanish capital has to offer in the company of one of our private guides. After a training session of 2-3 minutes, we will begin in Plaza de San Miguel (our meeting point).
We visit Plaza de la Villa (home of the oldest remaining civil building in the city) and Plaza de Ramales (built on the former site of a church, where one of Spain’s most famous artists was buried).
We will then head for the Almudena Cathedral and the colossal Royal Palace. Throughout this first part of the trip, let the segway do the hard work and forget about the steep streets of Madrid de los Austrias. Once we have seen the old quarter (to which we will return in order to see Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor), let us know if your prefer to visit the Debod Temple, an authentic ancient Egyptian temple in the middle of the city, or Madrid Río, the park which has changed the life of the city in the last ten years. If you decide to go for a two-hour tour, avoid choosing and enjoy both!
If you have chosen the 2 or 3 hours tour, the route covers places such as Parque del Retiro or Paseo del Prado.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English.French.German.Italian.Portuguese
- Duration: 1 Hours
- Date available from: 12/06/2019
- Date available to: 31/01/2021
- Additional information: Closed on December 25 and January 1.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Segway rides. In the city
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: WONDER TOURS
Information supplied by the provider
Segway Tour Sightseen