Alpine Birds in the Picos de Europa National Park
Some of the highest peaks in Northern Spain are located in Picos de Europa National Park, and many of the meadows are set more than 1.500 m. above the sea level. This is the suitable environment for most of the alpine birds like Alpine Accentor, Snowfinch, Wallcreeper, Yellow and Red -billed chough and much more.
Wallcreeper, Snowfinch and Alpine Accentor are probably the most representative and also one the most sought birds for European birdwatchers in Picos de Europa National Park. All of them can be watched just with a simple walk to the upland areas in one of the most breathtaking and unforgettable mountain sceneries in Spain.
Cable car tickets not included. This price is for groups between 4 and 10 people. For other different groups, please ask.
- Price: €25 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 1 Day
- Date available from: 01/05/2019
- Date available to: 30/09/2019
- Additional information: July and August not suitable, and May depends on the presence or not of snow in the high areas.
- Category of the activity: Nature. Observing nature and wildlife. Ecotourism
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Birding Picos de Europa
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€83 per person (including taxes)
We will pick you up by car at a meeting point in the ... (+See more)