Night visit to Baeza and drink and aperitif
Visiting Baeza with an expert tour guide in summer is possible!
This route, centered in the historical center, is ideal to enjoy the ample patrimony of this city brilliantly illuminated without the hot flashes of the summer afternoons. In addition to knowing the extensive monumental heritage of the city we will look out over the "Balcón del Guadalquivir" which has one of the most impressive views of the whole province because there are several mountain ranges, including Sierra Mágina that captivated the poet Antonio Machado. Finally, they will have a typical "tapa" baezana with a drink in one of the best bars in the city.
What is visited?
During the tour we will know the main monumental spaces of the city.
Paseo de la Constitución (Torre de los Aliatares, Alhóndiga y Balcón del Concejo)
Plaza del Pópulo (Fuente de los Leones, Antiguas Carnicerías, Escribanías Públicas y Audiencia Civil, Puerta de Jaén y Arco de Villalar)
Plaza de Santa María (Seminario Conciliar de San Felipe Neri, Fuente de Santa María y Casas Consistoriales Altas)
Paseo de Antonio Machado
Plaza de Santa Cruz (Palacio de Jabalquinto e Iglesia de Santa Cruz)
We ended up having a drink and a typical "tapa" tasting
- Price: €11.95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Date available from: 20/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2022
- Additional information: The night visits are made every day at 8:00 pm between June 15 and September 15. Check out this date
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. In the city
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: TURISTOUR, cultura, turismo y gestión
Information supplied by the provider
Plaza de los Leones
Plaza de Santa María
Palacio de Jabalquinto
Torre Capilla San Juan de Ávila