Cycling Spain's Green Coast
This tour provides a pleasant cycling journey along small country roads exploring the green coast of Spain from Santander to Gijon. Travel through verdant countryside along the coastline with stops at Medieval jewels like the village of Santillana del Mar and many coastal towns. Visit bustling harbours, beaches and the delicious traditional cuisine of the restaurants along the way. This area of Spain enjoys a very appealing mild climate all year round, making it an ideal holiday destination for those people who prefer more moderate heat.
Category: Cycling, self-guided
Duration: 7 nights, 8 days
-A carefully designed original cyclin tour along roads less travelled.
-Local knowledge allows us to deliver the best itineraries, with hand-picked quality hotels.
-Explore a region of Spain with fabulous historic, cultural and culinary interest while appreciating its extraordinary beauty.
-Self-guided cycling with 24-7 local support.
-We take care of all the logistics while you just enjoy!
-CO2 neutral holidays: we compensate the emissions of each person.
Includes: Accommodation (includes breakfasts), luggage transfers, detailed maps, itinerary description, emergency support and activity insurance.
Optional extras: bicycle rental, GPS rental, half board, extra nights (Santander and Gijón).
- Price: €708 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: English
San Vicente de la Barquera (Cantabria)
Santillana del Mar (Cantabria)
- Duration: 8 Day
- Date available from: 13/06/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2020
- Additional information: Available 1st April - 31st Oct
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. In the city. Sport and adventure. Cycle touring
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Young people
- Organising company: Away from the Crowds
Information supplied by the provider
Spain's Green Coast.
Spain's Green Coast.
Santillana del Mar. Spain's Green Coast.
Comillas. Spain's Green Coast.
Other activities you may find interesting
€16 per person (including taxes)
The island of Lobos is considered one of the most ... (+See more)