Routes and legends of celtic Druids
Do you think you know all of Galicia´s secrets? Do not leave without discovering its maximum expression of "terra meiga": the routes and legends of the Druids.
What legends did the “castrexos” leave us? Who were the "mouros"? And the "mouras"? The most mysterious envoys of the past will make you discover the solution to this and many other questions.
We invite you and your friends to mix in the shadows of the forest, where Galicia will be the perfect setting and its ancestors the best protagonists. From Experiencias del Destin we will take you through a route created by us through the Galician natural spaces of the destination that you choose, where your ways will cross with these legendary figures.
The role of the druids in the past was varied, although they played a very important role in celtic and “castrexa” society. Cults, sacrifices, divination or oracles and even judicial processes were included in their practices until the moment in which little by little they started disappeared. Since then, we were only left with the myths that revolved around them, and it will be thanks to those druids that you will learn about them.
An ancient druid will narrate; along the route that he used to walk in the past, the legends that surround both his existence and the location where you are. You will also be witnesses of some of their rituals and you will obtain the knowledge they had about nature and the creatures that live on the area, both plants and animals.
A different experience awaits the arrival of your soul ... Dare to try?
This experience is available on all 14 of Galicia's touristic geodestinies: Rías Altas, Costa da Morte, Terras de Santiago, Mariña Lucense, Lugo and A Terra Chá, Ancares-Courel, Ribeira Sacra, O Ribeiro, Terras de Ourense and Allariz, Celanova- Limia, Verín-Viana, Manzaneda-Trevinca, Rías Baixas and Deza-Tabeirós.
Recommended for adults and children over 10 years.
- Price: €49 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
La Coruña (A Coruña)
Ferrol (A Coruña)
Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Date available from: 01/10/2018
- Date available to: 31/10/2024
- Additional information: The duration of the route will depend on each geodestiny, the general duration is between 3 and 4 hours. The minimum group to carry out this activity is 8 people. Prices may vary depending on the number of people, contact us and we will inform you.
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. The great outdoors. Culture and traditions
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS DEL DESTINO
Information supplied by the provider
A different night in Galicia
Discover and learn with the druid
See a face of Galicia´s past times