Legacy Tour - Wine in Ribera del Duero
One day activity on the "Golden Mile" of the Ribera del Duero, discover its history and secrets in a way full of charm.
Visit to Abadía Retuerta winery, a witness of history and a meeting place between the land and the vine.
Horseback ride among vineyards.
Visit to the Peñafiel Castle, which houses the provincial wine museum.
Lunch at Abadía Retuerta restaurant, located in a monastery from the year 1146, which bases its culinary proposal on a creative vision of tradition and the use of local ingredients.
- Price: €590 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 9 Hours
- Date available from: 18/04/2018
- Date available to: 31/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Circuits and visits. Sport and adventure. Equestrian tourism. Gastronomy. Wine tourism
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: EXPERIENCIAS RIBERTOUR
Information supplied by the provider
Other activities you may find interesting
€2,820 per person (including taxes)
Our Camino de Santiago guided bike tour from Burgos ... (+See more)
€90 per person (including taxes)
Discover Pago de los Balancines, a winery in the heart ... (+See more)
Oliva de Mérida