The mating of the Great Bustard (Zamora)
In Tierra de Campos (Zamora), where cereal crops stand out, we find a group of seasonal lakes where a great number of water birds find refuge. The greylag goose stands out, finding here its second biggest home in mainland, right after Doñana.
As well, the great bustard stands out, a species we will closely follow in this trip - our goal is to watch this magnificent species during its mating time.
To a lesser degree, we will also find little bustards and gangas ortegas; as well as species of waterfowls and waders that come to this place to reproduce during spring and summer time.
We will enjoy this birding activity surrounded by an environment of great beauty, adorned with typical pigeon flocks from this region.
The activity includes:
Transfer in van
Basic travel insurance
- Price: €95 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 13 Hours
- Date available from: 21/04/2018
- Date available to: 30/04/2020
- Category of the activity: Culture and traditions. Nature. Ecotourism. Observing nature and wildlife
- Who is it for?: Young people. Families. Adults without children. Senior. LGBT
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Mating of Great Bustard in Zamora
Birdwatching in Tierra de Campos, Zamora
Birding in Tierra de Campos, Zamora
Great Bustard watching in Zamora
Other activities you may find interesting
€60 per person (including taxes)
Discover and enjoy walking around ancient olive trees ... (+See more)