Caving in Rotgers Cave (Barcelona)
If you already have some speleology experience, Cueva de Rotgers is one of the most thrilling ones you could ever discover.
In this cave, the water has sculpted a serie of galleries and narrow paths, where you have to make use of a good technique, plus you will have plenty of time to overcome this route.
Because we could be facing some difficult areas, it’s necessary to have a minimum of fitness and agility, and to be able to stay calm during some times where we could be feeling some claustrophobia.
The cave’s water, the steps to overcome and the length, make of this activity a truly entertaining and unique experience; where, even though it’s a quite technical route, you won’t need any ropes.
Includes guide, insurances, helmet and frontal light.
- Price: €50 per person (including taxes)
- Activities available in the following languages: Spanish.English
- Duration: 4 Hours
- Date available from: 21/10/2017
- Date available to: 24/12/2019
- Category of the activity: Sport and adventure. Adventure sports. Nature
- Who is it for?: LGBT. Senior. Adults without children. Families. Young people
- Organising company: Nattule
Information supplied by the provider
Caving in Barcelona
Caving in Rotgers, Barcelona
Caving Rotgers Barcelona
Caving in Rotgers
Other activities you may find interesting
€50 per person (including taxes)
From the meeting point you will head towards Jerez de ... (+See more)